Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Day of April


A lovely little daffodil

Some early wild tulips getting ready to open. I noticed the seed there on the ground from the bird feeder. Uh-oh!
Vinca

Hmm I 'm not sure what this is I believe I planted some bulbs here, but didn't mark it. Heck this could even be a weed. We'll wait to see....

And this will be the first year for this liatris. At least I think this is what it is? I planted in a flurry last fall and didn't mark everything. Which is ok to me because I do like surprises sometimes.

4 comments:

a said...

I totally get squirrel brain about where I planted bulbs - but it does lead to happy surprises! Unless I dig them up by accident...

Unknown said...

The 4 leaf clover looking plant is Columbine. See my blog for recent pics of mine popping up. Lovely pics....Brooke

Karen said...

Thanks so much for the identification of my "mystery plant" ... so glad it isn't a weed! LOL

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

I thought those little pink ready-to-bloom wild tulip flowers are beautiful .... cheers! ~ bangchik from blotanical.